14.7.10

Just arrived: Liz Earle Eye Try-Me kit

As some of you know, I am a Consultant Project Manager which, lucky for me, means that I mostly work from home in the mornings. Today, however, was due to be an exception. I was up bright and early, showered, dressed and made up, and at 8.30am, I skipped out of the front door and walked straight into a delivery man.

Said Postie proferred a box addressed to yours truly and, upon realising that it was the Liz Earle Eye Try-Me kit sent to me by the lovely Andrea at their HQ, I promptly thanked him, turned on my heels and dashed back into the house. I'm sure the office can wait.

For those of you not familiar with the brand, Liz Earle products were launched in 1995, developed by Liz and founded on a strong research base in the use of botanical ingredients and their impact on our natural health and wellbeing. The products contain no animal derivatives, are never tested on animals and make use of organic ingredients where possible, so you can rest safe in the knowledge that your purchases come cruelty-free.

The brand is also multi-award winning. The kit I received lays claim to no less than seven major beauty awards, most sitting on the mantelpiece of their famous Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, which I can't believe I am only just trying!

The products I will be testing are:

- Cleanse & Polish
- Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion
- Daily Eye Repair SPF 10
- Smoothing Line Serum

The kit comes in a handy zip-up travel pouch and includes a muslin cloth for use with the cleanser. I am yet to test everything properly, but here are my first impressions:

- Everything was beautifully tissue-wrapped and the box contained a lovely newsletter and product guide which I will be reading on the train (who wants to read work papers?!) A great source of info and details of more products is always a good thing!
- The products feels and smell divine. I am tempted to sacrifice the already-applied make up so I can use everything, but I am resisting the urge.
- I am amazed at the prices - in a good way. If these products live up to the hype, they are seriously good value. My current eye cream (which doesn't do anything) costs more than the full size Eye Serum and Line Repair together. The Try-Me kit costs £22.25 with full size products starting from £9.50.

I want to give the products a couple of weeks before I review them fully, but I will give you some post-use first impressions by tomorrow morning. I can't wait to start using everything and hope that I've finally got my hands on the perfect eye care range! To see the kit and for more info on Liz Earle, click
here.

A picture will follow later!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2013
Back to Top