21.8.10

Saturday Style

Image courtesy of thesartorialist.com

I hope you're all enjoying your Saturday. There are heavy clouds over London today and I'm wondering if my trip to Liberty should be postponed until the skies look kinder. That Ellis Faas make up is calling, though...

Anyway, it occurred to me this morning that I never give my fashion fancyings enough of an airing on here: something which I will be redressing this week. In the meantime, I thought I would share with you a few of my favourite style blogs to hopefully give you some shopping fantasies for the coming season. Like we need another excuse to shop!

The Sartorialist - Scott Schuman's photo blog of chic, effortlessly stylish folk from around the world. I look at his shots and imagine he inhabits a world where only the achingly hip live: I want to visit.

Fashion Toast - Rumi Neely combines simple basics, vintage finds and towering shoes to great effect. One of my most visited sites.

Park & Cube - the lovely Shini serves up her delightful style with the addition of some brilliant, well -explained DIY projects to help you make those rainy afternoons a little more stylish.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2013
Back to Top