6.1.11

Haircare: Rahua


I seem to be having all kinds of good luck this week, as I've just had an email from Rahua letting me know that I won their 'Rahua Resolution' competition! The prize includes shampoo, conditioner, finishing treatment and the thing I'm most excited about, Rahua Elixir, which promises to rebuild even the most damaged tresses. Sign me up!

Needless to say, I am very excited, and will be posting about it as soon as I get everything and try it out. Yey!

On the subject of prizes, after being held up at work today, I didn't get chance to buy my giveaway prize. I will be heading to Selfridges at lunch time tomorrow, so will post tomorrow night. Usual giveaway rules will apply (you need to be a follower and leave a comment) and it will be open internationally! Check back tomorrow for more details.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely blog!
    I am now following, hope you can do the same :)

    http://amyssecretcloset.blogspot.com/
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah well done!! You must let us know how you find the products! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds interesting, looking forward to reading about your experiences with it! I have to say it sure looks fascinating :-)

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2013
Back to Top